Sr.Manager - Finance & Accounts
Experience : 18 - 20 Years
Functional Area : Finances and Accounts
Qualification : CA
Work Location : Mumbai - MaharashtraJob Description
- Finalisation of consolidated statement of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet and audit of annual financial statements in accordance with Ind As & preparation of annual report (financial part).
- Compliance of regulatory requirements w.r.t. the Companies Act, 2013, MCA, etc.
- Finalisation of standalone and consolidated statement of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet and audit of Wholly owned subsidiary company overseas and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Statutory compliances of foreign wholly owned subsidiaries such as filing of APR with RBI, etc.
- Evaluation of inter-company transactions within the group from a Related Party transactions perspective.
- Liaisoning with Banks for servicing their information requirements for credit assessment, etc.
- Liaisoning with credit rating agencies for bank borrowing credit rating, etc.
- Evaluating and reviewing ROCE and ROE on all investments in subsidiaries as against cost of capital of the parent company.
- Periodically review and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls prevalent in the subsidiary companies, both system and manual controls.
- Co-ordinate and plan cashflow requirements of all subsidiaries and arrange funding thereof, with top management approvals.
- Review the accounting policies and financial statements of subsidiary companies, prior to their finalization.
- Interact with the statutory auditors of subsidiary companies, where necessary.