Sr. ASM (Key Accounts & Govt. Business)
Experience : 2 - 5 years of Key A/c & govt. business in IVD industry experience
Functional Area : Sales
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc. / M.Sc / B.Pharma / Diploma
Work Location : Bangalore - KarnatakaJob Description
1. Responsible for existing and new Key account sales & Govt. business development at Zonal level for in-vitro diagnostics products (Instruments & Reagents).Apply now
2. Responsible for Key accounts management and Customer Relationship Management,
3. Key & Govt. Customer Satisfaction & Retention
4. Forecasting monthly/ annual sales targets, & executing them in a given time-frame
with accountability of profitability.
5. Analyzing growth of key chains vis-a-vis our share in the Product category turnover and thereby provide corrective action plan for growth.
6. Strategically aligning with Zonal team and cascading the learning to the Zone & devising business growth accordingly.
7. Periodic Review with the Govt. business key Accounts.
8. Creation and implementation of innovative promotions.
9. To promote the assigned products to customers at the defined frequency
10. To generate leads & converting leads into sales
11. To coordinate with Customers, Credit Control Team and relevant department for timely / outstanding payment collection
12. To build effective rapport with key stake holders of govt. business / institutions
13. To comply with companys systems and processes
14. To effectively negotiate and successfully close deals
15. To study market trends and products, competitive scenario, report to Seniors
16. To prepare Daily Call reports, update attendance, capture product complaints, capture opportunities on TAB
17. To support in Road Shows, CMEs and Product Demonstrations
18. To regularly update technical knowledge and selling skills
19. To build effective rapport with key stake holders of govt. business / institutions
20. To comply with companys systems and processes
21. To effectively negotiate and successfully close deals