Asst. Tech Services
Experience : +3 years of similar experience
Functional Area : Technical Service
Qualification : Qualification - B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma.
Work Location : Mumbai - MaharashtraJob Description
- Provide comprehensive user training on IVD platforms in the laboratory environment or in training Centre as well as troubleshooting customers technical issues and collaborate well with field application specialists to achieve customers’ service satisfaction.
- Determines Application solutions in accordance with product and customer specifications.
- Support field Application specialists and customers with clinical expertise.
- Provide evaluation, support for product comparisons, Report industry and market trends, Report client satisfaction and needs.
- Support customers over the phone if needed.
- Coordinate troubleshooting efforts with Service Engineers, Technical Support ,QA and R&D to ensure timely problem resolution.
- Conduct training for internal & external customers
- Conduct initial workflow training for customers
- Provide any additional training and support of additional applications and reagent to ensure successful integration into customer's workflow
- Develop and execute seminar trainings for customers
- Respond to customer requests for technical assistance in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain commitment to TBM competencies and values
- Maintain & Upgrade current knowledge of IVD products and technology developments.