Date: 7th - 9th Septemeber 2018
Event Website: www.mapcon2018.com
We are delighted to welcome you to the 39th Annual Conference of the Maharashtra Chapter of Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists (IAPM) which will be held at the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune from the 7th to 9th of September 2018.
We will be showcasing total solutions in Quality Diagnostics - Instruments, Reagents and Laboratory Automations. Experience the following key products at the event:
- Hb-Vario - True HPLC system for HbA1c and HbA2/F testing
- EM 200 - Fully Automated Random Access Clinical Chemistry Analyzer
- ECL 760 - Advanced Fully Automated Random Access Coagulation Analyzer
- Laura Smart - Compact urine strip reader
- XP-100 - 3 Part Differential Hematology Analyzer
- XN-330 - 6 Part Differential Hematology Analyzer
Also, get a chance to attend the knowledge sharing session by our experts:
Session 1: Acquired bleeding disorders
Presenter: Dr Jyoti Kotwal, Prof. (Col.) & Sr. Consultant Dept. of Hematology, SGRH & GRIPMER
Session 2: Hemophilia - Pathophysiology & diagnosis
Presenter: Dr. Swati Pai, Head, Dept. Lab Medicine, Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru.